Do you have any plans for the weekend? I think you should try these Grainless Lasagna Roll Ups! I quickly threw this recipe together by using the odds and ends in my fridge. It’s extra cheesy, creamy and guilt-free! You’ll find it hard to believe that this recipe is 100% plant based (gluten free, paleo, vegan).
Grainless Lasagna Roll Ups Recipe
- 1 cup classic marinara sauce (find the recipe HERE)
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup cashew cream (new recipe is coming in The Going Grainless Cookbook – until then find another recipe HERE)
- 1/4 cup carrots, julienned
- 3 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- Using a spoon coat the bottom of a plate with marinara sauce.
- Lay zucchini noodles on a flat surface and coat each with a small spoonful of cashew cream then top with a few carrot pieces. Roll up. Continue until all ingredients are used.
- Top with fresh basil. Serve cold or lightly heat for 35-45 seconds in the microwave.