A quick Friday recipe that you need to make this weekend! These Cacao Superfood Cookies are perfect to have on hand when hunger strikes. They’re so soft and chewy!
This recipe is gluten free, paleo, nut free, vegan and refined sugar free – everyone can enjoy!
Cacao Superfood Cookies
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup sunflower seed butter
- 1/2 cup pumpkin pure
- 1/3 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp maca powder
- 3 tbsp flax seed
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 egg (or flax egg)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Using about 2 tbsp of batter for each. Form into a cookie shape with your hands as they don’t move much while baking.
- Bake for 14-17 minutes. Store in the fridge or freezer.