IT’S GIVEAWAY TIME! To make this dreary Monday a bit more exciting I have a giveaway AND new recipe for ya! I’m a nut butter addict and could eat an entire jar with a spoon. I’ve partnered with PB&Me to give you a chance to try out their powdered peanut butter. It’s great to throw into smoothies, pancakes, baking and more! What I love is most of their products only contain 1 ingredient – peanuts (they also have an almond version as well). Enter the contest HERE and find the recipe below.
Chocolate Dipped PB Cookie Recipe:
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup PB & Me No Sugar Added Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp talk
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl combine maple syrup, powdered peanut butter, almond flour, egg and salt.
- Using your hands, shape cookies and place them evenly on the baking sheet. The shape doesn’t change much while baking. (NOTE: the dough is quite sticky so its easiest to work with when your hands are wet)
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- In a small bowl microwave chocolate chips for approximately 1 minute until melted or melt in a double broiler.
- Dip half of each cookie into the chocolate then place back on the baking sheet. Let harden in the fridge or freezer for a few minutes before eating.