Yields: 1 large pizza
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 cup tapioca starch
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 eggs (or 1 flax egg as a vegan option)
- 1/4 cup water (add 1 tbsp at a time more as needed)
Marinara Sauce Ingredients:
Find the recipe HERE
- Mozzarella cheese (or nutritional yeast for a dairy free, vegan option- sprinkle on top after cooking)
- Pepperoni, chicken, ham, prosciutto, salami, etc.
- Peppers, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach, kale, egg plant, etc.
Preheat oven to 425F. Line a pizza pan with parchment paper or lightly grease with oil
In a large mixing bowl stir in all dry ingredients, then combine in wet ingredients.
Roll dough into a ball. Then flatten and shape the dough with your hands on the baking sheet. If it’s too sticky wetting your hands makes it easier to work with.
Bake crust for 10 minutes until it starts turning golden.
Remove from oven, spread sauce over crust and top with cheese + all other toppings.
Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes until the cheese is fully melted and the ingredients are cooked.