Created by Becka Crowe on March 9, 2017
Current obsession: Grainless Buffalo Chicken Casserole ?? This is seriously the best weeknight dinner (so you should plan on making this upcoming week)! It takes no more than 10 minutes to prepare and is loaded full of [hidden] veggies! Serve it on its own or with a salad for the perfect mid week meal. You can even bake it ahead of time for those days that you're really feeling rushed!
- 1 rotisserie chicken, chopped or shredded
- 1 small cauliflower, grated
- 3/4 cup carrot, grated
- 1 shallot or small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 glove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs (or 2 flax eggs)
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt or cashew cream
- 1/2 cup of your favourite buffalo sauce
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Transfer to a casserole dish and bake for 30-35 minutes until the edges darken and are bubbling.
- Top with avocado, cilantro, ranch or any of your favourite toppings!