Created by Becka Crowe on March 9, 2017
Current obsession: Grainless Buffalo Chicken Casserole 🙌🏼 This is seriously the best weeknight dinner (so you should plan on making this upcoming week)! It takes no more than 10 minutes to prepare and is loaded full of [hidden] veggies! Serve it on its own or with a salad for the perfect mid week meal. You can even bake it ahead of time for those days that you're really feeling rushed!
- 1 rotisserie chicken, chopped or shredded
- 1 small cauliflower, grated
- 3/4 cup carrot, grated
- 1 shallot or small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 glove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs (or 2 flax eggs)
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt or cashew cream
- 1/2 cup of your favourite buffalo sauce
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Transfer to a casserole dish and bake for 30-35 minutes until the edges darken and are bubbling.
- Top with avocado, cilantro, ranch or any of your favourite toppings!