Are you looking for last minute holiday appetizer? I’m making these grainless Jalapeño Poppers for Christmas Eve with my family! They only contain 6 ingredients and take 10 minutes to prepare. They’re gluten, dairy free, nut free and can easily be made vegetarian/vegan by skipping the bacon! Check out the recipe below!
Grainless Jalapeño Popper Recipe
Makes: 30 poppers
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
15 jalapeño peppers
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp garlic
3 tbsp chives, minced
1 pack bacon
1. Preheat oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
2. Slice jalapeño peppers in half and scoop out the inside with a spoon to remove the seeds.
3. In a small bowl combine cream cheese, paprika, garlic and chives, then fill each jalapeño half.
4. Cut bacon strips in half and wrap a piece around each jalapeño.
5. Bake for 20 minutes until the bacon is crispy and cream cheese is bubbling.