If you aren’t a morning person and often find yourself skipping breakfast, then this is the perfect solution for you! Prepare it in 5 minutes before bed so that you can just grab and go in the morning. This recipe is gluten free, grain free, paleo, vegetarian, vegan, nut free, soy free and refined sugar free
Grainless Overnight Apple Pie Chia Pudding Ingredients:
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Pinch pink himalayan salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 cloves
- 1/8 all spice1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp raw cacao nibs
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 apple, chopped in chunks
1. In a mason jar combine chia seeds, almond milk, maple syrup. Mix well.
2. Add in salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, all spice. Mix well.
3. Top with cacao nibs, pumpkin seeds and apple chunks.
4.Distribute lemon juice over top of the apple chunks to prevent from browning.
5. Seal lid on jar and let set in fridge overnight or for at least 1 hour before serving.