Created by Becka Crowe on February 2, 2017
BREAKFAST. Yes, you read that correctly... this pudding's so good for you that it's acceptable to eat for breakfast (or as a snack)! During the week, I'm not a big breakfast eater and find myself having low energy later in the day. My naturopathic doctor recommended to simply add healthy fats into my mornings, like avocado, so that's what I did! This pudding is full of healthy fats, protein and antioxidants, plus is gluten free, paleo, vegan, nut free (option) and of course, refined sugar free!
- Prep Time: 7m
- Serves: 2
- 1 avocado
- 1 very ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons almond milk (or non dairy milk of choice)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup (optional)
- 2 sun butter (or any nut/seed butter of choice)
- Add avocado, banana, milk, vanilla, salt and honey to the blender/food processor. Blend until smooth.
- In a bowl layer pudding and sun butter.