Would you believe me if I told you these brownies are grainless and flourless! If you’re a chocolate lover, you’ll be a fan of this antioxidant fill goodness that’s also gluten free, paleo and refined sugar free + vegan option!
Grainless Strawberry Banana Brownie Recipe:
Makes: 9 brownies
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 very ripe bananas mashed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs (or flax eggs)
- 1/2 cup chocolate protein powder (vanilla also works)
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs, dark chocolate
- pinch salt
- 1/3 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1 banana sliced
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease an 8″x8″ baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl combine banana, honey, vanilla and eggs.
- In another bowl combine protein powder, cacao powder, cacao nibs and salt.
- Stir in the dry bowl to the liquid bowl. Mix well.
- Pour batter into the baking pan. Cover the top with sliced banana and strawberries.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes until the edges begin to crisp and a tooth pick comes clean when inserted.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.