Happy Father’s Day to all the wonderful dads out there! Chocolate lovers – this one’s for you, indulge guilt-free with these Triple Chocolate Brownie Cookies! They’re completely raw, grainless, vegan and refined sugar free. Can you believe they only contain 7 simple ingredients!
Triple Chocolate Brownie Cookies
Yields: 1 dozen cookies
Prep time: 15 minutes
1 1/4 cup almonds
1 1/2 cups pitted dates
1/4 cup cacao powder
2 tbsp cacao powder
2 tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp almond milk
4 tbsp cacao nibs or chocolate chips for topping (optional)
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a food processor combine almonds, dates and cacao powder for the cookie base. Blend until almonds pieces are gone.
3. Using 2 tbsp of “dough” form each into a round cookie shape with hands, then place on baking sheet. Repeat until dough is gone.
4. Rinse out food processor, then combine avocado, cacao powder and maple syrup and almond milk. Blend until the mixture looks like pudding.
3. Distribute 1 tbsp of frosting on top of each cookie, then sprinkle with cacao nibs.
4. Place in freezer for 20 minutes before serving.
*Best stored in freezer.
*Before serving let sit out for 5 minutes.