Zucchini Noodles with a Sun Dried Tomato Cream Sauce
2 large zucchinis
1 tbsp oil (I use avocado oil)
Pinch if salt
1/4 cup chopped oil packed sun dried tomatoes
1 tbsp oil
1 cup almond milk or any kind of milk
1 clove garlic
1 tbsp basil
1/2 tbsp salt
Add Parmesan cheese also if you would like
1. Using a spiralizer make noodles using both zucchinis.
2. Place noodles in dry tea towel and let sit for 10-20 mins to remove excess water.
3. In the mean time combine all sauce ingredients in pot on the stove top. Bring to a boil and then turn down to low heat and let simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Heat oil in a pan on the stove top and cook noodles for 5 minutes.
5. Once noodles are cooked, pat with paper towel to remove any excess liquid.
6. Combine noodles and sauce and serve immediately.