Do junk food cravings have you straying away from healthy eating? Almost all the foods you crave can easily be made into a healthier version without being highly processed, with added sugar, unhealthy fats, and sodium, like these Cheesy Sweet Potato Wedges with Spicy Guacamole. Give them a try tonight!
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 25m
- Total Time: 35m
Sweet Potato Wedges
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 large sweet potato, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pink himalayan salt
- 1 large avocado, mashed
- 1 tablespoon red onion, chopped
- tablespoon tomato, chopped
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeño, chopped
- 3 tablespoons cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Pinch pink himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- In a bowl combine oil, sweet potato wedges, nutritional yeast and salt. Toss until wedges are fully coated.
- Bake for 20-25 minute, flipping half way through until crispy.
- When the sweet potato wedges have 10 minutes remaining combine all guacamole ingredients in a bowl and mix well.