- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- Handful cacao nibs or chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 flax egg*
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 -2 tbsp maple syrup (depending how sweet you want it)
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 tablespoons tapioca starch
- 2/3 cup nut butter choice
- 1/4 cup chocolate, melted
Chocolate Drizzle - Option 1
Chocolate Drizzle - Option 3
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl combine nut butter, tapioca, almond flour, honey, baking soda, egg and vanilla.
- Mix well. Add in cacao nibs.
- Using hand form into 12 cookie using approx. 2 tbsp each.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- NOTE *Combine 1 tbsp of ground flax seed with 3 tablespoons of water. Stir well, and place in the fridge to set for 10 minutes before adding to recipe.