Smoothie bowls are all the rage! The problem is many are loaded full of unnecessary amounts of sugar, granola, seeds, nut butters and more. They can definitely be made healthy but it’s not realistic to make one with 3 bananas and a large scoop of almond butter.
Don’t let the colour throw you off! This smoothie is oh so creamy and full of flavour while getting a high source of vitamins and fats. This recipe is gluten free, paleo and vegan!
- Total Time: 5m
- Serves: People
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup kale
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon ground flax, layered (optional)
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds, layered (optional)
- 1 tablespoon raw coconut chips, garnish (optional)
- Prepare ingredients as directed and blend in a high speed blender.
- Place in mason jar or bowl and layer in toppings or ingredients as suggested.