Sundays = brunch x prep day AKA my fav day of the week. I always crave my dad’s breakfast potatoes on mornings like this, so I put my own spin his classic recipe this Father’s Day. Cook up these Basil Sweet Potatoes this morning or even meal prep them for the week! This recipe is gluten free, paleo and vegan. Recipe is on the blog // link in bio
Savoury Basil Sweet Potatoes
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 clove, minced
- 1 large sweet potato, diced
- 1 small bunch (8-10 leafs) basil, chopped
- 1/2 tbsp dried oregano
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat on the stove top.
- Cook onion and garlic for about 4-5 minutes until the onions are transparent.
- Add in potato then mix in half the basil, oregano, salt and pepper. Cook for 12-15 minutes until golden and crispy string often.
- Top with the remaining basil and serve.