Hi I’m Becka, a chocolate addict. I mean, it’s hard not to be, right?! These Walnut Maple Chocolates only contain 3 ingredients and are perfect to have on hand when a carving strikes.
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 3 tsbp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp maple flakes (optional – I found them at bulk barn)
- Place chocolate in a glass dish. Microwave for 45 seconds – 1 minute. Don’t over cook. Stir through until all chocolate is melted.
- Add in walnut pieces and maple syrup. Mix well
- Fill silicone chocolate moulds (and sprinkle with maple flakes if using).
- Place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Store in the fridge or freezer.